Huwebes, Disyembre 1, 2011

Myra E Shine-Free Face Powder

I've tried only few brands of pressed powder and so far I'm quite impressed of the result.My skin type was from normal to oily and sometimes dry (yeah,my skin is weird).As I observed,it depends on my mood,really the quotes "No Makeup can mask an Ugly Heart" is true.(Oppz,I'm not saying that I'm that bad,haha...)Well,why I say that?..it's because when I'm happy my skin is at it's perfect state,it's glowing eventhough I'm not putting anything(I'm not kidding...)But,when I feel "blah",I look also like a "blah".No matter what I put on my face I feel ugly..So,to avoid looking and feeling ugly I let my thoughts swim in happy thoughts!..But honestly I have good skin,in fact I look young for my age(they say and I agree..LOL).OK,enough for this non-sense ramblings of mine,let's get down on my review.

Today,I will share my review about one of my favorite powder,Myra E Pressed Powder.


Generic Content:

Talc, Mica, Octinoxate, Zinc Stearate, Titanium Dioxide, Aluminum Hydroxide, Dimethicone/Methicone Copolymer, Silica, Mineral Oil, Dimethicone, Methylparaben, Fragrance, Tocopheryl Acetate, CI 77492, CI 77491, CI 77499

Company Name: Innovitelle
Price: Php138.00
Size: 10 grams
Shades Available: Natural and Fair

(the click type opening)

(the sponge and the powder)

(the powder)

What I Like:

-It’s enriched with Vitamin E and has SPF 15. (I'm a sucker for sunscreen).
-It’s hypoallergenic, good for those with sensitive skin.(I dont break-out when using this product).
-Has a light powdery floral scent.
-It’s very compact and handy.Perfect for small cosmetic case.
-Affordable.
-Keeps my face shine free for almost 3 hours.

What I don't like: 
So far nothing.I love it.But it has only 2 shades available.

Will I buy again?
Yes!

I recommend this for individuals who has normal/combination skin.Not for oily skin.



This is me with only Myra E pressed powder in my face in Natural Shade.:)

5 komento:

  1. Never heard of this brand before, but this powder looks fab! Don't think it's available in the UK though :/
    www.celestecohen.blogpspot.com xo

    TumugonBurahin
  2. Hi @celeste!thanks for dropping by!it was sold only in the philippines!and yeah its fab and around 3 dollars only...:)

    TumugonBurahin
  3. Hi Celeste, thanks for you wonderful review, but I would like to ask if you have tried that Myra E Vitasmooth shine free face powder. What is the difference between the two? I have very oily skin, and you said in your blog that the Myra E shine free face powder is not suitable for oily skin. Do you think that the Myra E Vitasmooth shine free face powder would be perfect for oily skin? I hope you would be able to respond asap. Thanks for your time and for your wonderful review. I hope that you could keep in touch.

    TumugonBurahin
  4. Naalis ng may-ari ang komentong ito.

    TumugonBurahin
  5. I love this product! I brought like 10 to the US and have been asking my sis to send me some, but now that I want to get prego, I had to discontinue use as I discovered it has methylparaben which is toxic for the baby and any woman planning to have kids. Parabens have been linked to birth defects, miscarriage and reproductive problems. Women can now use make up when prego but it has to be all organic and limited to certain products only like tinted lip balm (darn! there goes my red lipstick!) Thanks so much for letting me know about the ingredients. Its not available on their website. My pregnancy could be risky as I'm in my late 30s already so I wont gamble with it. Thanks again!

    TumugonBurahin