Lunes, Enero 27, 2014

Sample Room Hauls

Hey Loves! Recently I was addicted  to this site that offers sampling of health and wellness products for free, you just have to pay the shipping fee. I was happy because some items are really full sizes and you got more value for you're money and isn't it amazing to try products before purchasing something??? So, the site was SAMPLE ROOM. I decided to become a VIP member because of the perks, to know more about being VIP click HERE. So let's now proceeds to my hauls! 


My 1st hauls
Moringa-O Herbal soap
Moringa-O Herbal toner
SkinWhite Advanced Whitening


My 2nd hauls
Colour Collection Lipcolor in Peach Nude
Colour Collection Age-Defying BB Cream
Vidal Sassoon Base Care Shampoo
Vidal Sassoon Base Care Condioner


My 3rd Hauls
Vaseline SPF 30 serum 180ml.
Cynos Argan oil
Digestics (2boxes)


My 4th hauls
Vidal Sassoon Color Care Series Shampoo
Vidal Sassoon Color Care Series Conditioner
Vidal Sassoon Color Care Treatment


My 6th hauls
Calchws Calcium Supplements in Caramel and Chocolate
H20 Oasis eye gel 4ml.
Bobbi Brown Extra Bright Advanced Moisture Lotion 15ml.
(free celeteque cleansing oil)

So far I was enjoying the perks of being a VIP member at SAMPLE ROOM. Share also your hauls loves!

5 komento:

  1. Loving your blog, i'm the newest follower, can you check out my blog? :)

    Olá querida, gostei imenso do teu blog e da forma como escreves já sou a nova seguidora, podes dar um saltinho ao meu ? :)

    Kisses,
    Inês de Castro

    Fashion gets Fierce

    TumugonBurahin
  2. hows the H20 Oasis eye gel? hope you can write a review on it :)

    TumugonBurahin
  3. love na love ko din talaga ang the sample room! :))) seriously, it's so nice to try out the products first before buying. di nasasayang pagbili :)

    anyway, i have an on-going blog giveaway. i would be so happy if you'd be able to join and hopefully, win. http://www.raellarina.net/2014/06/june-2014-giveaway.html

    xoxo, rae

    TumugonBurahin
  4. Goooooorgeous gorgeous look!

    SSSx

    Heads Up - Rather cool ELEVENPARIS giveaway on
    www.stylestreetstalker.com

    TumugonBurahin