Martes, Pebrero 28, 2012

Garnier Miracle Perfector BB Cream Review


I had never tried BB creams before so this was my first time to try one so I was really interested to see what this product would be like.And yeah I was kind of excited because I heard of so many good thing about BB cream,so many promises and so many raves.So first let me introduced to you the product that I have used.



 
PRODUCT DISCRIPTION FROM THE WEBSITE

 
Introducing the BB Cream by Garnier! Miracle Skin Perfector

 
Discover the BB Cream secret - a new generation of skincare that combines the best of skincare with the benefits of make-up in one application! New Miracle Skin Perfector has a lightweight formula with vitamin C and mineral pigments to deliver long-lasting hydrating care with SPF15 UV filters and a light touch of make-up for instantly visible, radiant results. Quickly & perfectly it unifies, corrects, brightens, moisturises & protects!

 The BB Cream by Garnier, new Miracle Skin Perfector with Vitamin C and Mineral Pigments.

 
With a unique mix of active ingredients including vitamin C, mineral pigments, and SPF15 UV filters, Miracle Skin Perfector instantly cares for skin in 5 visible ways:

    1. Long-lasting hydrating care thanks to a moisture binding formula of Hyaluronic Acid in Lipidure Microspheres which allows skin to retain moisture for 24hrs.
    2. Creates an even complexion with a lightly tinted formula enriched with mineral pigments to correct signs of fatigue, sun spots and dullness.
    3. Corrects blemishes and imperfections to unify skin tone and create a flawless finish.
    4. Boosts skin's natural glow and radiance thanks to vitamin C - known for its anti-oxidant properties.
    5. A SPF15 UV filter forms a protective barrier to help minimise the damaging effects of the sun.



 
-This comes in two shades, Light and Medium
-50 ml
-retails at around $10 (I’m not sure since I got this for free from one of my blog wins.)

 
I have been using this product since last week and I was pretty impressed.The packaging was a sleek gold/bronzed 50ml in a squeezable tube with a flip-top lid containing the generous amount of product.I tried the Light shade( I also have this in Medium) since my skin is acidic and so far it blends perfectly. The texture of this cream is a thick gel like consistency when applied, feel soft, smooth and absorbs into the skin quickly . I took a blob of cream and just tapped all over my face and spread evenly out with my fingers. When I first applied this cream, I felt little greasy on my skin and a little lighter than my skintone but it settles after few minutes.It instantly gives me a feeling of hydration, smooth and fresh/glowy skin.The coverage is great.I have oily skin but this doesn’t aggravate my skin’s condition,it just give me that dewy healthy glow that I love!I love that this doesn’t make my skin slicky even it’s around 6PM..So,here’s the summary of my experience using this product:

 
THE GOOD
~Convenient packaging
~ It is long wearing and great for those days when you don't want to use full foundation but wants a glowing and natural fresh looking skin
~ Gives natural coverage, spreads evenly to give a flawless finish without the heaviness of foundation
~Undetectable coverage
~Has SPF 15
~Mineral based with Vitamin C

THE NOT SO GOOD
~not available locally
~comes only in two shades
~has a light fruity scent (a typical scent for most Garnier face products)


 FACE SWATCHES






So far,I was impressed with my Garnier Miracle Skin Perfector BB cream,I definitely use this everyday!Too bad I can’t repurchased when it’s done:)So for now I will just enjoying this till it's last drop.How about you,have you tried this one?Share your experience!

3 komento:

  1. i have been looking for the perfect BB cream cause some make me look really white. does this give a natural effect and won't give you oily skin after a long day? Thanks :)

    Rovie, The Bargain Doll
    Win cute accessories from The Bead Diary! Join my blog giveaway :)

    TumugonBurahin
  2. Hi!Thanks for dropping by dear:)Well this one look natural as long as you use this only itself for most BB creams add a white and obvious cast when you put a powder or foundie over it ;)I'm oily but wearing this it just give a nice dewy look:)

    TumugonBurahin
  3. good review!
    new follower here, ^^

    xx

    http://poptartselle.blogspot.com

    TumugonBurahin